Saturday, May 16, 2020

ELUSIVE FREEDOM FROM FEAR

I have just learned that the senior citizens' subsidy is now under control of the mayor of Quezon City. No mention whatsoever as to when our subsidy shall be released. Yet everyday we hear that the funds for senior will be released -- by whom? when? and how much?

I wish the government would sing in unison and give us a complete picture as to how we can avail of help. Let us not act in piecemeal fashion because it only brings more stress. Unable to get out, I am under the control of invisible forces who tamper with my computer, when I can open my emails, how long I have to wait, when I can read my emails, which emails I can read, which websites I can open, which news I can read or watch, when I have to shut down my computer.

Yes, Folks, the fascist control of my life is quite complete. They are trying to instill fear in me every second of my life. Yesterday, I lost two very important documents right inside my unit.

Only my mind is free to compose music. plays and poems.

No comments: