Sunday, March 1, 2020

WHEN VIOLATORS ARE GOVERNMENT OFFICERS

How can I be an effective citizen when just using my Ipad, every minute some invisible hackers are slowing it down? Why is the police practice this way? The PNP Intelligence group, why do they act this way? They are cramping my hands, my ideas from fully flowering.

Why can they not develop their own system of snooping without violating my democratic rights to expression and freedom to write? I don't advocate armed struggle. I am just using words, ideas to bring across to my readers, but they constantly insert their tinted hands into my works.

God, why were such people created at all? Why do their brains work that way? Does the Philippine Constitution include such violations in government service? Why do they act as if this is being done legally? I hope that the Supreme Court would finally render a decision that will punish such people to highest heavens.

To cripple ideas is to allow evil to exist and persist, especially if they are holding guns.

No comments: