Sunday, March 29, 2020

MIST WORKS WONDERS


FOLKS, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TRY THIS ESSENCE: ORO MINT ESSENCE It is 100% pure all-natural food-grade oil essence, extracted from Citrus, Mint, Turmeric, and other herbal plants.It has a very stong odor when you smell it. Aromatic and therapeutic, it relieves 90% of all respiratory and stress-related conditions if you apply it every hour.

I have used it for headaches, toothaches, stomach ache and found that it truly relieves the pains. Once when I woke up, feeling a certain cold and a bit of headache, I applied it on my forehead and throat and the ills just faded away. For stomach ache, I sprayed it underneath my tongue, or sublingually applied it. The pain also was relieved.

If you spray and wear it on your face mask underneath the nose, you'll find it is like breathing in relaxing, soothing, clean air all the time.

Another way of using it is by spraying on your palms, rubbing them together, and inhaling the smell.

Folks, I use a product before endorsing it publicly. This is externally and can be applied internally as when you drop a bit on your tea. This essence really relieves and cures pains. Each of us could have different reactions to a product. But as we say, the fruit of the pudding is in the eating.

Turmeric is anti-bacterial and anti-viral and so this could be one of our defenses to the onslaught of many respiratory illnesses, including Covid 19. You may call me up at: 09052237548 or 09224332248  for other info. You may also email me here at miravera2010@gmail.com and in facebook: Wilhelmina Orozco.

No comments: