Tuesday, January 22, 2019

NOTES OF LUDY RESURRECCION

TIME TO ENJOY THE GOLDEN YEARS
…aging is not loneliness and giving up
   .it is a continuing life of fun, diversity and spin.
             ..one must seek it....PCCSA is here for you.
Ma. Consuelo Almonte
Founder/ President
(A Program of The Nursing Office Services for Aging Immigrants)
Image result for health painting vintage
A Heartfelt Profession of a Mission
I have been blessed with an excellent, creative and exciting diplomatic career as Assistant to the Press Minister of the Pakistan Mission to the United Nations for 43 years. Now, the best life path for me is giving back and making a difference in the lives of seniors and elderly persons by "Preparing and Enjoying the Golden Years ". This advocacy has, and still is, giving me deeper meaning in my life, far beyond the personal and professional satisfactions I have already experienced and achieved.  Indeed, the best and most satisfying life is serving those who are truly in need.

My ultimate dream, as I lay the foundation of the Philippine Community Center Services for the Aging, is for it to become an "enduring" institution to serve one of the most forgotten sectors of the Filipino American community and the world at large.

Ma. Consuelo Almonte

Painting by George Elgar

No comments: