Wednesday, June 6, 2018

WHAT'S HAPPENING IN RADYO NG BAYAN?

Yes, Folks, I sometimes listen to Radyo ng Bayan because there are some issues not covered in other commercial radio stations. 

I usually tune in during the lunchtime news with Weng de la Pena and another host. 

Today, my attention was called by the headlines about certain international news, especially something connected with Trump. 

I waited until the last local news was delivered but there never was any hint that the international news would be read at all, and the station break had come on already. 

Is there some kind of political manipulation going on in Radyo ng Bayan so that they would not want me to be able to hear anything about the international news?

Or did someone tell them that I would listen only after that US news is reported and shut off my radio afterwards?

You see Folks, here in our country there are many hullabaloos going on, not just the kissing scenes between the president and the non-liberated women he deals with. 

Pathetic!

No comments: