Tuesday, May 28, 2019

MR. AND MS.INTERPOL




To the Interpol

Dear Sirs/ Mesdames,

I am a writer and have been subjected to so much harassment by the police assigned here at Barangay Donya Imelda, Quezon City, Philippines.

They have soiled the name of the Philippine police by doing acts that are sexually maniacal in nature. Yesterday they destroyed the locks to my residence and I got nearly locked out.

My blog is google thirdforce-prg. Please judge for yourself if there is anything that is undemocratic in what I write.

They have avoided being inspected and analyzed by international police so that they act impervious and invulnerable to all kinds of criticisms. They treat the people as animals at their beck and call especially if the individual has no political power.

Please bring sanity and reason to police work here in my country. We don't deserve this treament at all.

Kindly reeducate the policemen and policewomen assigned here on what is respect of womanhood, of the elderly and of the people in general.



SINCERELY,

WILHELMINA S. OROZCO

No comments: