Sunday, May 5, 2019

DEAR GENERAL ALBAYALDE

5 May 2019


GENERAL OSCAR ALBAYALDE
 CHIEF, PNP

Dear Gen. Albayalde,

Greetings. I hope this day is relaxing for you,

May I report to you that the Intelligence assigned in Bahay Caridad Bgy Donya Imelda is committing abuse of authoity?

Eveyday as I use my Ipad I have a hard time surfing because they are always interupting my work. I research on matters about our country - news, opinions, statisics but they keep on intervening by whsking my screen to another page.

Secondly, there is a group that plays pool once or twice a week by the parking lot and talk so loudly as if they own the place until two a.m. the following morning.

The barangay would remind them but then they repeat the unlawful acts as soon as the bgy officicers are gone.

Thirdly, a secret police keeps a rooster poultry which makes so  much noise every morning that I have to get up early. And as I listen to the radio news, the crowing overpower the sounds so much so that I miss the important news of the day.

Fourthly, they make tricycle drivers or they themselves ride the motorcycles and race so fast to make unberable noise on the road adjacent to our residences. They always create noise along the driveway of Puregold as if to say, this place is ours and we can make noise as much as we want.

Are these people aware of their role as protectors of the State and that is us - ordinary folks who eke out a living so we could pay our taxes and provide the government with money to pay the salaries of government workers like the police?

Please do something about these problems for us to mainain our loyalty o Pres.D.


Sincerely yours,




WILHELMINA S. OROZCO (ORO EMMA)





No comments: