Friday, November 24, 2017

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

This morning from 2:30 am, I spent the night at Nursia Women's Center of St Scholastica's University, which was started
by the Benedictine sisters under the leadership of Sr. Mary John Mananzan. The reason ? I lost my keys to the flat where I live in, and other places. 

Calling Up Camp Karingal first, I was directed to the Manila Police Department, the phone in which was not readily released to me, as it was being denied by the responder to my call. The MPD directed me to the Quiapo police team (another phone call), who then told me to call up Plaza Miranda. A plice officer told me to go there to Plaza Miranda. I did, at 2100, and I faced a certain Jass (de Mesa) who told me with all braggadocio that he would surely find it. He was gone for a few minutes with his motorcycle but came back empty-handed and smiling enigmatically. 

My insistence on the return of my keys did not produce anything. Jass brought me to the scene of the crime in a tricycle, at Avenida Rizal, then left with his girlfriend leaving me behind saying that he would return but never did. 

While sitting on a chair provided by a sidewalk corner, I called up 8888 and reported the matter, but they could not do anything. Wait for 72 hours, the operator told me. I called up 911, with one operator even asking me to phoneconference with Jass, who then said that he would bring a policeman over.  A few minutes after, a police officer did, but then left again without saying when he would be back. 

I called up 911 several times after that and had told them to go higher, ask General Bato to counsel the PNP Intel Group to release my keys. But nothing happened. 

 Earlier, I asked Jass if the CIA was behind this, and he looked afar. Is Trump behind this, I ask myself now. 

Where else will I seek recourse to my problems?

 Finally, I asked 911 operator to refer the matter to President Duterte. "Hindi kami basta-basta puwedeng magdala ng problema sa kanya."

The loss of my keys all these I consider physical and mental torture due to my writings and outspokenness.

Thanksgiving Day in the United  States is being celebrated soon. What have I to be thankful for? Contributing ideas to the US Democratic Party so that Obama would get elected, helping the American people see through the mirage of Trump's fake presidency? Obama's group has not paid me a single cent, nor donated to my concerns through all these years.

I am a senior citizen and have not many years to live on this earth. Is this the way to be protected by the State? Tell me. 
 

Thank God for Nursia and the Sisters. Nursia is a prophetic creation.






No comments: