Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Folks, at the height of fake governance in our country due to the corrupt manipulation of our election processes, I had to write the truth through fiction. It was difficult being straightforward, and our kababayan did not really accept being so, as they had been burned by martial law tactics and strategies. 

Nonetheless, I deemed it very necessary to still write my ideas, and possibly present them to the public. One such was this play, WHEN GOD DISPENSES JUSTICE, which I wrote in September 2009 and got presented at Greenbelt 3, Merk's Bar, courtesy of Ms. Roni Tapia and husband, Richard Merk. I am really grateful to them for having our show presented there. Despite the scarce audience, composed of intellectuals, we got a two-minute standing ovation. 

Here is the script. But pardon, the section on the woman has been revised because somebody pilfered the inside sections of my script. Nonetheless, the political perspective stays. 

By the way, the script is posted above.  

Please check whengoddispensesjustice.blogspot




No comments: