Friday, August 14, 2020

HIDE ALL PLATFORMS FROM THIS MISOGINYST

 When I listen to the VOA (Voice of America) I feel very depressed. It seems to be the mouthpiece of the IO, not of the American people. When I read the American newspapers, the more I feel depressed. 

Why? Because they are repeating the misogynistic labels that the Illegal Occupant of WH hur be ls at his opponents. 

Should media objectivity be upheld when the statements revert the position of women to a dominated slot? 

I think there ought to be a moral value to be upheld. Media educates, uplifts the spirits and makes us feel humane and caring of our fellow earthlings. 

Let us providing a platform for dirty politics to prevail, especially those that reverse the historical gains of women all over the world. 


No comments: