Thursday, August 1, 2019

SOS





Last night I could hardly sleep. Unti 3:30 am some boys were playing pool at the carpark of our compound. Actually they have been doing that since about four months back. Because of my desire to have a quiet place, I reported it to the governor, Ms. Rose Borlongan and she said she would tell them  to stop at 10pm. But the problem persisted until I asked the help of 8888, then 911 which could contact the barangay tanod of Bgy Donya Imelda headed by Ferdinand Ubaldo. Yet nothing happened. The 8888 operator said that all they could do was report the matter to the agency concerned. I went to the Internal Affairs Service last July 4th to report the noisy situation also, and till now no answer.

Last night I lost my cool and voiced out my misgivings ending with the question, Pilipino ba kayo," and no reply. 

Today, my computer is being jammed. My internet is malfunctioning.Whereas yesterday it was playing great music. Today, I cannot get any total projection of any program without the sound conking out or the video hanging.

Folks these people lack any ounce of respect for the elderly, those who need a good night's sleep.

I wrote my friends in FB ro help me connect with Pres. Duterte, to stop it. I also called up the Camp Karingal and a certain Corporal Salazar.  I hope something comes out of it.



No comments: