Wednesday, October 10, 2018

WHEN EXERCISING FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IS BEING CURTAILED




Because of my article on Feminism is Sisterhood, I am now the target of fierce harassment. When I turned on my radio last night, this announcer over a station of a kind Fil-Am, started playing nasty songs like "Crazy." Then when this morning, as I was taking my ride at the Commonwealth Avenue, a guy in violet and riding a motorcycle swerved in order to make the soot blow on my face. Then when I tuned in to a classical music station, the announcer mentioned a composer Wilhelm who died poor. Folks, my name is Wilhelmina.  Fourth,  I cannot stand for long because sometimes my hip hurts. and the elevator at the building where I am participating in the study of the Bible took ages to open. 

Actually, at my residence, I suffer form intrusions on a daily basis. The other day, I lost my pictures and so I claimed to the Camp Karingal intel group. Last night I found it hidden in my pile of things. 

Folks, there's a hidden camera in my residence and I have not found it. I asked the governor of the building to put up a camera on the hallway to find out who enters my residence but she refuses to put up one. 

So the harassers know which radio station I am tuning in, , and then they can text or tell the sounds engineer to make the announcer play nasty songs. They also know everything I I am doing, when I enter the CR, when I change clothes. Then they can make the roosters at the parking lot crow in the middle of the night during my private moments. 

Tonight, I wonder what I will find again when I go home. 

I also  wonder if the FBI has been involved in these things? Have they given a budget to the PNP to concentrate on harassing me?  I don't understand why they should act in that manner  when I am just exercising my freedom to speak out through my writings. 

Disrespect of human dignity in 2018? 

No comments: