Sunday, February 18, 2018

WHY?


Do we deserve our communications system to be awry all the time?


1, I am inside my residence, a few feet away from the window and my celfone cannot connect properly. My voice is choppy says the person I have called. Then I have to peer out the window to get a good signal. But oops, the call is cut off and so I have to call again.

2. While calling, my calls get dropped and I have to dial two or three times to get connected.

3. How much do we lose in a month for such dropped calls, including texts that do not get relayed?

4. When I call a certain Telco from my Sun sim, my goodness, it says, "sent" but the person hardly calls right away.In other words, the connection among the different telcos is shot. 


So aside from having a telecommunications system that is third-rate, we have to deal with the lack of sense of immediacy for our people for calls. If the text is an offer of a product, I would understand that the recipient would not answer right away. But if the text is something important like a question about a certain herbal treatment, I would presume that the recipient would answer right away. My goodness, our people must be educated on the value of communications.

Apart from all these, we have recipients of our calls who readily disappear after we have just stated our intention? Why so, he or she needs more time to reply as research for the answers is needed. So why can't they say "Just a moment please"?

A little bit of courtesy training is needed by all who use the celfones or the telephones for that matter.

It's time to speed up to our millennial goals but it seems communications is a great drag in our life.

WHY??????         HELP!!!!

No comments: