Monday, February 19, 2018

GOTCHA


Image result for dilemma clip art



These are the instances when I ask myself why don't I have a haircut?

1. When I get out of a restaurant, ask a waiter to help me put down my trolley three steps below to the road and get a response like: "Baka ako hanapin sa loob." He has a strong physique but seems to be blind to the plight of senior citizens;

2. When women enter a jeepney in short shorts and parade their thighs while an old man seated beside me peers secretly at them; 

3. When I ask a postclerk if I could send a box to a cousin in LA whose address I do not know and if I could ask the postmaster there to hold on to it while I call my cousin on the phone to pick it up from there, and then get an answer no we don't do that;

4.When listening to a radio program and hear a familiar song being abruptly cut by chatting which I think is a disrespeact of the intellectual property of the composer;

5. When I go to an internet shop and the headset have only one ear function or not at all yet charge the same amount as the other shops with excellent facilities; 

6. When condominium dwellers do not discipline their children and teenagers who scatter the foil wrappers around as if they own the property alone; and also the smokers who drop their butts around. Just because these buttes are small does not mean that they are not garbage;

7. Internet shops that have not alarm or when they do, have such an earsplitting reminder that whatever mental calisthenics I go through gets interrupted right away;

8. When cashers ask you for change when they should be the one doing so; and many many more. 

No comments: