Friday, February 17, 2017

HARASSMENT

After I wrote my article on "How to Dislodge Cheaters," I went to Makati to attend a lecture. I stopped by a kiosk selling siomai. Beside me stood a man, whom I did not bother to look at. But then I sensed something negative after sometime. I looked at him, and I saw he had a shirt with the initials USA on it. He had harassed me secretly and was acting nonchalantly. I could not accuse him frontally but I knew he was the only one who would do that. 

So the T Morality or Immorality has seeped into our soil, with a Fil-American as an agent to immobilize me from writing. Ugh! 

How disgusting! During the time of Noynoy Aquino, the harassers were the PNP intelligence group. Now it is the American spies? What are they doing here? Do they really read my writings?

I should learn judo so I could break the bones of that guy.  

No comments: