Saturday, December 12, 2015

Should we just sigh during harassment?

A computer shop along Bayani always has hackers. I am not able to surf in peace. Always the screen changes to something else without my clicking the mouse. Then one time, i had a doc printed, the face looks the same but the date changed. you see these hackers, they waste my time and money. i don't know why they do it. 

Then this shop is always noisy. The computer game players are laughing, shouting at each other although the room is so small, as if the whole place is just composed of them. I have tried mentioning these things but the problems persist. I wonder what the DTI is doing about such computer shops. How can I write in such a place when what you hear are curses of those who get defeated from their playing? O my God!!!!

No comments: