Tuesday, January 28, 2020

POLICE OFFICERS TURNING FASCIST?


I really do not understand why I suffer so much as a writer. My files get pilfered now and then, those that are important in my being an artist, like the colored script for my play, In the Heart of the Ocean. In the condominium where I reside, a next door neighbor is a policeman and at the end of the hall is another one. Then on the 3rd floor  there is another fellow from the same office. And in front of my door is the governor of the whole building. 

Yet the pilferage is occurring on a daily basis. I lost my blue bag. I cannot find my Music book teaching basic knowledge that is really very educational. In the past, I have complained about my two laser light devices, my T'boli necklace with bells, my HD camera, two big black bag as high as my chest with rollers and so many many more. 

I try to upload my article on senior years but they come out full of typographical and grammatical errors. So I ended up sending it as an email to my friends in the internet -- filamforum, moonglowplanet, and the middle east, instead. 

Then these men continue to yak away three times a week until the wee hours of the morning at the parking lot of our condominium. They laugh loudest when they see that the light in my room is on.They laugh and talk about trivialities as if no one would be awakened by their chatters. Good God, what kinds of government employees are these? I try to call up the Internal Affairs Service but the lines are always busy. Is there seriousness in rendering public service at all? 

I really cannot fathom how our country that is called democratic could have these kinds of officers from the police force.  am really very, very tired. What is the best governmental system really?




No comments: