Sunday, March 3, 2019

NOTA BENE








Folks if you find repetitive paragraphs in my blog, please consider them as hazards of the trade. I m being watched -- all my writings, all my contacts, all my interactions with people - 24-7 by the PNP Intel groups. In fact even my residence is intruded every day, my personal clothes dirtied by cat pooh, (I saw the cat in my residence once walking nonchalantly and jumping to the window to flee as soon as I had shouted; btw it belongs to Atty. Billones who lives on the same floor as I do)  my medicines misplaced, my office supplies scattered about so that I would not find them easily. If you have contacts with General Albayalde, please snd this letter of mine so that he can correct their acts and render genuine meaning to the phrase that the police are "gentlemanly officers."

Sometimes I wonder where else, whatever social space I may turn to to escape from their politically predatory ways. I am now campaigning for the position of QC mayor, a very legitimate public act and still this is happening to me. God, should I bother you about these earthly problems? Please answer me.

No comments: