Monday, January 22, 2018

WHEN POWER IS USED TO DESTROY HISTORICAL ICONS





"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Folks, who said that quote? Guess. 

You see, that guy in the WH is tasting power and what has he done? What kind of character does he have? Zero, as in Z E R O morality. 

He has made ridiculous the historical past of the United States. He bans immigrants when historically immigrants make up the color of the US. 

 "More than 12 million immigrants entered the U.S. through the Ellis Island gateway from 1892 to 1954, with its majestic neighbor, the Statue of Liberty, welcoming them home. https://parade.com/311395/viannguyen/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-statue-of-liberty-she-was-almost-gold"

So what historical icon has he debased? The Statue of Liberty. 

He keeps harping on Hillary which shows his low regard for women. He has kept Hillary from winning the presidency yet he acts so vulgar in his labeling her to God knows what language he uses. 

Apart from the above, which other historical peoples has he vulgarized?

1. The Quakers. 

 " Quakers have been a significant part of the movements for the abolition of slavery, to promote equal rights for women, and peace."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quakers

2. Susan Brownell Anthony (February 15, 1820 – March 13, 1906) 
"..was an American social reformer and women's rights activist who played a pivotal role in the women's suffrage movement. Born into a Quaker family committed to social equality, she collected anti-slavery petitions at the age of 17. In 1856, she became the New York state agent for the American Anti-Slavery " 

3. Sojourner Truth - anti-slavery and feminist

"And ain't I a woman? Look at me! Look at my arm! I have ploughed and planted, and gathered into barns, and no man could head me! And ain't I a woman? I could work as much and eat as much as a man - when I could get it - and bear the lash as well! And ain't I a woman? I have borne thirteen children, and seen most all sold off to slavery, and when I cried out with my mother's grief, none but Jesus heard me! And ain't I a woman?

The above is excerpted from Sojourner Truth's speech 
1851, a women’s rights conference in Akron, Ohio, where she delivered her famous “Ain’t I a Woman?”

          4. The Africans whose countries he has called using gutter language. 
Yet if we examine American history we will find that Afro-Americans contributed greatly to the efforts at equalizing their society. 
These ten individuals - African-Americans- are heroes of the Civil War, which gave " equal legal protection to all citizens, whether black or white. " 

10 Andre Cailloux, 

9 Robert Smalls

8William A. Jackson

7William H. Carney

.
6Aaron Anderson

5Powhatan Beaty

4Alexander Thomas Augusta

3Miles James


2James Daniel Gardner

1John Lawson

Look up in (istverse.com/2013/09/19/10-african-american-heroes-of-the-civil-war/) and  The Transnational Significance of the American Civil War by Editors 
  • Jörg Nagler
  • Don H. Doyle
  • Marcus Gräser



  • 5. Mothers
  • As the WH illegal occupant casts aspersions against women all the time,  he is de facto denying mothers, his own mother even,  their rightful place in cultural, political, economic, spiritual, and social history. so very opposite to what the hero said about his mother. And what did Lincoln say about his mother? 
    I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/abraham_lincoln_145909


    When a person is destroying historical icons, isn't it time to rethink and ask, MY GOD, WHAT IS HE DOING IN THE WHITE HOUSE? 

    HE IS DEBASING IT. 

    And the funny thing is that the leaders of the Republican Party are smiling all along with him. Isn't it high time to ask what the United States stands for?




    No comments: