Sunday, November 22, 2015

PLAYING GOD?

highquality pictures face paint childrenI think the intelligence group in the Philippines is being over zealous. They hound me down like I a fugitive who has done something wrong. I go to places that have free wifi and what do I experience -- inability to open my email, a slow-down of my uploading of files,  websites that would not open as soon as they are political news, but after a while would be opened, as if someone had screened and now after analysis, has approved it for reading. 

We only live once in this lifetime, and no way we can be assured of being revived should we kick the bucket. So our lives should be led as if we are already on the verge of meeting our maker any time. In that situation, we do the best that we want to do. Yet, some people play God and that is really what irks me. 

No comments: