Saturday, September 12, 2015

REPEATING THE QUESTION: DOES DEMOCRACY EXIST?


The anniversary of the declaration of matial law is just around the corner but who says that it has been lifted already?


My blog is being watched wherever I go -- can suffer from slow down, erratic spellings, and difficulty to opublish.

My bedroom is being ransacked everyday -- my towel being used for something else; my clothes torn in the armpits and elsewhere;

My files mislaid, misplaced and altogether stolen to be returned when they want to.

Wherever I go, a parade of women and girls in short shorts to emphasize that there is nothing wrong with their displaying their wares in public and to strangers.

The tee-shirts I have printed with my own designs are reprinted on the wrong sizes, and then exchanged surreptitiously in the homes of my friends by their own relatives who are bribed to act "innocent" while doing mischief.

Some of my clothes have been outright reshaped so that I would not fit into them anymore

Today I really lost my cool and uttered highly unprintable words against those I have known to be responsible for them right in my own home.

I really am so disgusted that under an Aquino this should happen. I campaigned for Cory to win the presidency, and did the same so that PNoy would ascend into power despite his lack of administrative capability. Look what I get.

Should I still believe that democracy exists in our country, that martial law has been killed? Please repeat the question.

No comments: