Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FEEDBACK: FROM FELICIANO, GABUNA AND VILLAN

ON QUALITY OF LIFE


AMEN! I wholeheartedly agree.

Filipino Feliciano
Valenzuela City
2771620

Emma, hi!

To be upfront about it, I wonder why I cannot engage discussing this controversial RH Bill.

My mind and heart is not into it.

The rest of your piece is a heartwarming read.



-Bob Gabuna

Dear Ms Orozco,

The only thing that MATTERS for my personal understanding of BRINGING THE CHILD HERE ON EARTH IS BEING A RESPONSIBLE PARENT.

I HATE (a) MOTHER THAT ABORT A CHILD! A woman can have PLEASURE OF SEX WITHOUT CREATING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. THE SAME THING WITH THE MAN. HE CAN HAVE ALL THE MEANS IN THIS WORLD THE PLEASURE OF SEX, " WITHOUT BRINGING A HUMAN BEING HERE ON EARTH".

What is the Real Meaning of Responsible Parenthood? Should I Personally be EDUCATED, BE INFORMED, BE CONCERNED that As Parents the Responsibility start from Parents.

Tony Villan

No comments: